RETAIL STORE PLANNER
Our top Retail client have asked us to find talented candidates for them. They are ideally looking for a talented Retail Store Planner needed to support store remodels and will be reporting to a Project Manager.
Expansions & Remodels, you will be accountable to complete efficient, coordinated execution planning documents on time throughout the project cycle.
You will interact with several internal teams (Execution, Store Design, Merchandising, and Planning) to ensure these open store projects are planned with not only schedule and budget in mind, but also protecting our store team ability to service clients.
In addition, you will:
• Support and Develop strong relationships with all Business Partners.
• Support representation of Business Partners to ensure clear communication and merchandising strategy are outlined throughout the project to final execution.
• Coordinate the integrated planning of remodel projects to ensure alignment and buy-in of all stakeholders and affected departments by producing these documents: scheduling and phasing calendars; interim and phase plans of nightly scope of work
• Responsible for the updates/maintenance of ongoing tracking reports and nightly scope of work throughout execution of live projects
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Design, Planning, Construction Management, or related field.
• Two to four years of related experience in Retail of similar field.
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Photoshop, and tracking tools.
• Functional and technical knowledge and skills in general design and construction practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally