Residential, Hospitality, & FFE Interior Designers
A number of our most prestigious Interior Design clients in San Francisco are looking for talented Interior Designers at various levels. These are either direct-hire or temp-to-hire opportunities depending on candidate's qualifications and interests.
Provide support to Principals, Senior Project Managers, and/or Senior Designers in producing designs, detail drawings, floor plans, furniture plans, interiors elevations, and renderings of design projects.
1. Perform designs, redline changes, and revisions, as directed.
2. Participate in the review of product and shop drawing submittals.
4. Prepare interior architectural packages (i.e. plans specifications, details, custom furniture drawings, elevations, furniture plan layouts, blocking, lighting plans, plan specifications and details).
5. Respond to RFI's and submittals.
• Degree in Architecture/Interior Architectural Design
• 1 to 7 years experience in architecture/interior office setting
• Proficiency AutoCad, Excel, Sketchup, and Photoshop. Revit is a plus
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Knowledge with plumbing, lighting, appliance, tile, stone, vendors and specifications
• Understanding of construction documents and architectural/millwork detailing
• Familiarity coordinating with general contractors, architects, lighting designers,
Local candidates need only apply.