project designer/interior architect
- Degree in architecture or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in architecture offices
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3-D modeling, all MS Office applications, and graphics software
- Solid knowledge of building systems
- Experience in working drawings and detailing
- Confident, self-starter who is comfortable in a client-facing environment and construction phase work
- Comfortable with building and planning department submittals and process
- Bonus: LEED AP
- Create high-end interiors for cutting edge companies and work on building shell re-positioning
- Collaborate on a variety of project types, such as: boutique, high-design projects;
- Interior/exterior renovation
- Iconic mixed-use buildings in mid-market to large scale commercial
- Tenant Improvement projects for gamers, creative tech, bio-pharm, R&D, and professional office.
This is a full-time position.