Our 6-Step Recruitment Process
- Client Consultation: Peloros will conduct a thorough discussion with you to identify the requirements of your position. This information will become the foundation of our search strategy. After agreeing upon the recruitment terms and the terms of employment, Peloros will begin qualifying candidates.
- Qualification Process: Our management staff will source, screen, and interview appropriate candidates for your position(s). These sourcing methods include professional networks, referrals, online searches, as well as traditional methods to identify high-potential candidates.
- Presentation: The top candidates resulting from our thorough interview and screening process will be presented to you for consideration. Then we will discuss the merits of each candidate.
- Interview and Selection: Peloros will facilitate the interview process by scheduling appropriate interview dates and times. We will help you compare each candidate's qualifications. While the final decision of selecting the candidate is yours, Peloros will assist you in any way possible to choose the best candidate.
- Engage: Once the decision has been made to hire a candidate, Peloros will propose and submit a project contract, which includes the start date and terms of employment. We can also provide assistance in negotiating a compensation package if it is a direct-hire candidate.
- Relationship Building: The single most important element of a successful search is ongoing communication. We strive to maintain a close relationship with our clients and to track and monitor the performance of our candidate to guarantee a successful relationship.