mixed-use job captain
- 5+ years of experience with any of the following types of architecture: commercial, mixed use, retail, multi-family residential, high-end custom residential, senior living and wellness
- Proficiency in Google Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, Revit, and Microsoft Office & Outlook (familiarity with other industry software applications are also desirable)
- Basic understanding of materials and methods of construction
- Excellent graphic and design capabilities
- Capable of composing and extending design elements in presentation format.
- Additional desirable skills: familiarity with building+zoning codes and ability to compose design details into Construction Documents.
- Work under the collaborative direction of Project Architect, Project Manager, and Senior Designer to develop design concepts that respond to Firm and Client objectives
- Develop and prepare conceptual design sketches and exhibits for commercial / mixed-use, retail, multi-family residential, senior living & wellness projects along with related site planning
- Select of building material and color palette presentation boards
- Prepare 3-D models of proposed designs utilizing presentation modeling and/or BIM software
- Assist with the development and production of construction documents, based on project workload
This is a full-time position.