JUNIOR LANDSCAPE DESIGNER
Our client is looking for a full-time on-site Junior Landscape Designer for direct-hire. The Junior Landscape Designer will work with fundamental tasks and receive more responsibility as time progresses. An effective Junior Designer produces accurate deliverable, keeps organized, and anticipates challenges that may arise.
● Conduct site visits, site analysis, and photography of existing conditions
● Prepare site measurements/base plans
● Generate graphics in plan, section, and elevation using AutoCad per office standards
● Revise drawings in response to redlines from Principal and Project Manager
● Hand render drawings and sketches when appropriate
● Prepare take-offs and square footages
● Fill out cost estimate spreadsheets using Excel and Google Sheets
● Create digital plant palettes for presentation using InDesign
● Prepare for meetings and presentations by printing documents and collecting samples
● Prepare marketing presentations and layouts as needed
● Download project photos from interviews, site visits or clients
● Meet and collaborate with colleagues when necessary
● File project documents
● Assisting other office members with minor tech support
● Create binders with tabs for newly accepted projects
● Update vendor/company contacts
● Organize vendor materials
● A bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university which includes
classes on design, drafting, construction documents, planting and environmental horticulture.
● Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
● Intention and accuracy while executing all tasks.
● Professional demeanor and respect for the work environment.
● Works well with others, team player, and embodies a positive attitude.
● Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
Local Candidates need only apply.