HIGH-END RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECT
Our client is an Architecture firm of note. They are in need of a full-time High-end Residential Architect. Their firm is a growing and has a recognized expertise specializing in distinctive custom homes. Their studio's work is significantly informed by how architecture can integrate with interior and landscape design to achieve a unified design that exceeds the sum of its parts. Every project is a unique and personal, interactive process; enjoyable, creative, artful, engaging, and always inspiring.
Qualifications & Requirements include:
• An accredited professional architecture degree: B.Arch or M.Arch.
• CA licensure or enrollment with NCARB, participation in IDP and active pursuit of licensure.
• 3-10 years of experience with an architectural firm, including high-end residential projects.
• Experience with meeting client expectations and coordinating consultants.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, MS Office and Adobe CS.
• Experience with sustainable building and design practices.
• A great design sensibility and a strong portfolio. Hand sketching a plus.
• The ability to manage budgets and schedules on several projects.
• Strong organization, communication skills, and attention to detail. The ability to manage one's own time is essential.
Local Candidates need only apply.