High-end Residential architect
Our client is looking for a talented individual to join their high-end residential design studio in Marin as a direct-hire.
Qualifications and requirements include:
· An accredited architecture degree: B. Arch or M. Arch.
· CA licensure, or participation in IDP and active pursuit of licensure.
· 7 to 10+ years of experience with an architectural firm.
· Experience on and interest in high-end custom home projects
· Proficient in AutoCAD (Revit not required) and MS Office.
· Experience coordinating in-house team and outside consultants.
· Strong organization and communication skills.
· A great design sensibility and attention to detail.
· Positive and energetic, with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Additional skills that are a plus:
· Freehand drawing / sketching skills.
· Proficient in Sketch-Up and/or Adobe CS.
· Experience with sustainable building and design practices, including implementation of LEED and/or Green Point Rating procedures.