healthcare construction administrator
Our client is looking for a Sr. Construction Administrator with at least 15 + years of experience with specific expertise in the construction administration phase. Experience in healthcare projects is desirable but not mandatory. The project is a new 800,000 sq’ 850 million dollar Hospital in the South Bay that is under construction and scheduled for completion at the end of 2018.
- Perform on-site observations and document results relative to the quantity and quality of the contractor’s performance.
- Provide prompt and expeditious service regarding issues of interpretation, construction bulletins, payment request and other matters that contribute to an efficient process.
- Review and evaluate RFIs and submittals.
- Monitor construction changes, shop drawings, samples, product data and/or other submissions from the contractor.
- Review shop drawings, reject work that does not conform to the construction documents, and record the issues with a corrective action report or nonconforming work notice.
- Degree in construction, architecture, or relevant program required.
- Previous construction administration experience overseeing commercial projects (utilizing concrete, steel, etc.) required; experience with technically complex facilities and full buildings preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, and web-based project management programs preferred.
- Registered Architect preferred.
- CDT, CCCA, and LEED AP preferred.