ENTRY LEVEL/ JR. DESIGNER
Our client is a small architecture firm working on the San Francisco International Airport expansion project. They need someone to work full-time on-site in San Bruno. They are looking for a recent graduate with great computer skills with at least some professional office project experience who understands how to work in a very complex Revit model.The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
1. Provide drawing support to the Construction Administration team creating sketches and/or drawing revisions in response to RFIs and changes from the field.
2. Create plans for upcoming meetings with various airlines and operations staff.
3. Work on creating "artwork" for the website and brochures.
4. Assist in keeping the REVIT model updated.
5. Provide drawing assistance on upcoming projects or additional assignments at the airport.
1. Degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited institution.
2. Proficient in both REVIT and AutoCAD.
3. Knowledge with ADOBE Suites a plus.
4. Good graphic skills.
5. Well organized with the ability to absorb vast quantities of information in a short time period.
6. Desire to be part of a growing design firm in its embryonic stage.
Local candidates need only apply. No sponsorship provided.